which is the best control for me dataentry

rahim 786

This is for dataentry screen where the users are entering
the data in row format

i want a table, inside the table

i need several textboxes, several listbox, and other
controls inside in it.

actually i want the user to be entered 5 or 6 rows
directly injected to the table,
which control makes me easy for validation, writing code,
behind the database, etc.,

example data rows look like

xxx v1 12/12/2003 $56
xxx v2 1/2/2003 $5
xxx vv 12/12/2003 1000

like this where the user enter the data may be a
textboxes or listbox.
so how should i do it.

pls help me any body have good idea, to slove this
dataentry screen.