    type for theses format ?

    Regards
    Philippe

    pcouas, Jan 3, 2007

  2. pcouas wrote:

    > I need to create an XSD file for XML document
    > In mys XML document i could have various date format
    > YYYYMMDD, YYMMDD, DDMMYY, DDMMYYYY
    > I know theses formats before creating xsd file, but i search how define
    > type for theses format ?

    YYYY-MM-DD (plus optional timezone info) is prefined as xs:date, see
    <http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#date>. Consider using that format if
    you have the choice.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Jan 3, 2007

  3. pcouas

    pcouas Guest

    My final goal is to integrate dynamic XML datas coming from an Servlet
    to Crystal Report on an Tomcat Server.
    So i could test various date format and convert them to YYYY-MM-DD and
    put date into XSD file ?

    Regards
    Philippe

    pcouas, Jan 3, 2007