Which web server should I use on WinXP home

Guest

Hi,

Can someone tell me which web server should I install on Windows XP Home to
develop asp.net and asp pages? I do not want to upgrade Windows XP home to
pro.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Juan T. Llibre

Why you would want to develop apps under an OS
which does not support IIS is beyond me, but if you
really feel the urge to do so, try installing Web Matrix.

It has an internal web server which you can use for limited
ASP.NET testing, although certain features won't be available.

http://www.asp.net/WebMatrix/

Better do it soon, too.

It's already not featured at the http://asp.net/ site,
and it looks like it will be deprecated any day, now.