    I want to learn more about professional programming skills or styles.
    Thank you!

    , Oct 20, 2005

  2. pemo Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I want to learn more about professional programming skills or styles.
    > Thank you!

    One of my favourite books is Deep C Secrets -
    http://www.taclug.org/booklist/development/C/Deep_C_Secrets.html. Out of
    date now though.

    Another fav was the C Puzzle Book - also out of date though I think :-(

    And another - C Traps and Pitfalls

    Still, they may provide some great food for thought.

    pemo, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Skarmander Guest

    Re: Who can introduce some books about advanced c programming tome?

    pemo wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I want to learn more about professional programming skills or styles.
    >>Thank you!
    >>

    > One of my favourite books is Deep C Secrets -
    > http://www.taclug.org/booklist/development/C/Deep_C_Secrets.html. Out of
    > date now though.
    >
    > Another fav was the C Puzzle Book - also out of date though I think :-(
    >
    > And another - C Traps and Pitfalls
    >
    > Still, they may provide some great food for thought.

    You know, the titles of these books are highly significant. Secrets,
    puzzles and pitfalls, oh my! C and its mythology... :)

    S.

    Skarmander, Oct 20, 2005