    File names for monitoring must have absolute paths, and no wildcards.

    could anyone tell me why it acts like that?

    Thanks!

    davidw, Jun 10, 2005

  2. davidw

    clintonG Guest

    People use the tilde so their file or directory will sort to the top and now
    their little trick is biting back. I've even done the same myself. Simply
    rename the file without the tilde. Hello? ;-)

    The tilde is used in ASP.NET as the 'root path' character [1] and has its
    history in *nix file systems.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/