Wikipedia vandalism

spinoza1111

Why the heck haven't you killfiled him yet, if you so dislike what
he writes? The fact that you haven't makes you look as much the idiot.

And my question was rhetorical, I'll not see any answer.

Phil

Note that not one of you is man enough to stand up to Rosenau. Oh no,
we must let him rave away, because no matter he's extreme: "his heart
is in the right place".

Nobody in these newsgroups seems to ever stand up for another, or to
be able to express basic friendliness modulo technical agreement.

This was identified by Adorno as a change in human nature, under the
pressure of capitalism, a sort of managed dog eat dog.

Rosenau merely puts into words your coldness and hatred, a coldness
and hatred based on the meaningless of your exploited and damaged
lives. Just as the elite (starting with Colonel Lindbergh) loved
Hitler (the senior class of Princeton 1938 voting him most admired man
of the year) you love Rosenau and are afraid, in a real-life Stockholm
Syndrome, to ask him to shut the **** up.

Instead, you prefer to attack funny and human guys like Kenny and
people with foreign names, and people like Jacob who can construct
large programs you cannot.

Above all, you can't stand Nilges, because he's replying in
traditional verse, he's pasticheing Shakespeare in another ng, he's
writing code you cannot, he's writing above your pay grade. WTF,
indeed.

The little man cannot stand
On his own two feet
He is oppressed by a feeling of defeat
So the little man stands in the plaza
Cheering on the ranters,
With a hard on at last, smelling blood.

The little man fights his way through the circle
He wants to see the blood and glass.

Lilith1111

[...]

Wow, this guy is HOT.