win32-guitest

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Allton, Paul, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Allton, Paul

    Allton, Paul Guest

    ------_=_NextPart_001_01C4C8B3.E05DC065

    anyone have any experience of this library? -
    http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win32-guitest
    <http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win32-guitest>

    hasn't been updated for a while. does it work? anyone have a non cygwin
    binary? is there any documentation for it?

    failing that, anyone have any other solutions for gui testing.

    Note: its gui application testing I'm interested in (not web gui - I'm using
    IEC for that and its great!).

    Many thanks

    Paul

    http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3166

    ------_=_NextPart_001_01C4C8B3.E05DC065--

    Allton, Paul, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Allton, Paul

    Chad Fowler Guest

    On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:34:00 +0900, Allton, Paul <> wrote:
    > anyone have any experience of this library? -
    > http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win32-guitest
    > <http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=win32-guitest>
    >
    > hasn't been updated for a while. does it work? anyone have a non cygwin
    > binary? is there any documentation for it?

    I have used it and its Perl equivalent. It worked fine for me. I
    like the API a lot more than the Perl version (surprise-surprise). I
    don't know if there's any documentation, but I remember that it wasn't
    difficult to figure out.

    I'm not sure about a non-cygwin binary.

    --

    Chad Fowler