"Windows CE Devices and Palm Devices Help Needed"

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Naveen Vaila, May 24, 2004.

  1. Naveen Vaila

    Naveen Vaila Guest

    Platform : - Windows XP
    Framework : - Microsoct .Net Framework 1.1
    Language : - c#
    Tehnology : - ASP.NET

    Hi All,

    I am newbie to Mobile Development Environment. I have to Develop Mobile
    Application for Windows CE Devices and Palm Devices.
    But I am confused to start in a right way. Can any body Guide me How to
    start Application. I go through the Basic Books on Mobile
    "Mobile and Wireless Design Essentials by Martyn Mallick" and Some MSDN
    Articles. I think it is to much stuff to read and less work to
    be practicle. As i have to develop the application in dot net so what
    prerequisite i needed. I Install Some Emulators but Connecting with
    Palm and windows CE emulators through my Mobile Web application is not
    Clear.
    I really thankful to you If you Guide me.

    Thanks
    Naveen Vaila, May 24, 2004

  2. Hi Naveen

    Just Check this url