    replace with data from the DB. Please point me in the right direction on how
    to approach this. Code samples, links or articles. Anything would work.

    Thank you very much in advance.

    Ruslan Shlain, Jan 26, 2004

  2. The easiest way to work with word is to create text files with html in them
    and then give them a .doc extension. Word is quite clever at opening them
    for you and parsing the html.

    The correct way (should the above not work in your case) would be to work
    with word directly on the server.
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/wordapplication.asp

    Read these too:

    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q309/1/58.asp
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q308/0/42.asp
    http://www.csharpfriends.com/Articles/getArticle.aspx?articleID=112

    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft Regional Director
    Microsoft MVP
    ------------------------------------
    <blatant plug>
    Professional .NET for Java Developers with C# - ISBN: 1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms - ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition - ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP - ISBN:
    1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development - ISBN: 1861002092
    </blatant plug>

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Jan 26, 2004