    In ASP.NET all appDomains are created under ASPNET worker process. Is there
    something similar to this in Windows application development?

    Purvi

    Purvi T, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Purvi T

    Sahil Malik Guest

    By default the logged in user, though that is changeable programatically, or
    declaratively (attributes) or administratively (RunAs utility).

    HTH

    - Sahil Malik
    You can reach me thru my blog at
    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/sahilmalik

    Sahil Malik, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Normally each program gets its own OS process. You can create additional
    AppDomains within that process, though I've never seen a reason to do so.

    --
    Jonathan Allen

    Jonathan Allen, Sep 25, 2004