    favor, what's the best way ?

    Thanks.

    Edward

    Edward, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Edward

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Edward" <> wrote in news:OKgg6yMbEHA.644
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > I'm sure most of you must have the experience, would you please do me a
    > favor, what's the best way ?

    Crystal Reports work very well. Crystal is included in VS.NET.

    The only drawback to crystal is that it's limited to 21,000 rows of
    information. A work around is to do all your calculations/summations in SQL
    and return a nicely formatted dataset to Crystal.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Hi Edward,

    Assuming you're talking about printing on the client side, your only options
    are those made available by the browser, such as using the JavaScript
    window.print() command. As you have little or no control over printing from
    a browser, typically, special pages are created for printing. You can also
    use CSS to change the style when printing.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Edward" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, everyone,
    >
    > My application needs some print functions , such as Print Invoice,

    Print

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 18, 2004