    Thanks!

    Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry.
    , Oct 30, 2010

  2. Alex Willmer Guest

    On Oct 30, 7:16 pm, wrote:
    > I was thinking of recommending this to a friend but what do you all think?

    I think
    1. Python is a great language, and a good starting point for many
    people.
    2. You really haven't given us much to go on.

    Regards, Alex
    Alex Willmer, Nov 1, 2010

  3. On 2010-10-30, <> wrote:

    > I was thinking of recommending this to a friend but what do you all think?

    Sounds like a great idea to me.

    > Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry.

    Well bully for you!

    --
    Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I am having FUN...
    at I wonder if it's NET FUN or
    Grant Edwards, Nov 1, 2010
  4. Post this question on the C/C++ group...
    and do post those replie here
    :p
    Ameya the ______, Nov 2, 2010