WPF/ E Is work On Hanheld Devices

D I N E S H

Hello Friends,

I saw a viedo on Channel9 about windows presentation foundation
everywhere(WPF/E) which introduce in .net3.0 . I want to know shall we
run wpfe on handheld devices . I think we can but i dont know how we
can achive this . If any one of you know or work on same please
answer me .

Thanks,

Laurent Bugnion [MVP]

Hi,
Hello Friends,

I saw a viedo on Channel9 about windows presentation foundation
everywhere(WPF/E) which introduce in .net3.0 . I want to know shall we
run wpfe on handheld devices . I think we can but i dont know how we
can achive this . If any one of you know or work on same please
answer me .

Thanks,

There are plans, but as far as I know, no ETA was given for WPF or WPF/E
on mobile devices.

Greetings,
Laurent