Wrapping text in a textbox

slinky

I have a textbox for entries of rather long paragraphs of text on
an .aspx form developed in VB.net on Visual Web Developer Express.
What I can' figure out is how to get the text to wrap as the user is
typing once they get to the margins, just like happens automatically
when I type in this box. I looked at all the settings under properties
and couldn't find what I needed. Is there any VB code or HTML that I
can specify tis property? Thanks!

carion1

Replace the carriage returns with '<br />' when you need to write the
text to the page.