    when I type in this box. I looked at all the settings under properties
    and couldn't find what I needed. Is there any VB code or HTML that I
    can specify tis property? Thanks!
    slinky, Jul 12, 2007

  2. slinky

    carion1 Guest

    Replace the carriage returns with '<br />' when you need to write the
    text to the page.

    carion1, Jul 12, 2007

  3. slinky

    David Wier Guest

    ** I believe he means, that he wants it to wrap, when doing the original
    typing - when it gets to the boundary of the textbox, he doesn't want it to
    scroll horizontally.

    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    David Wier, Jul 12, 2007
  4. Set the textmode to multiline. Textboxes by nature are single-line only.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Jul 13, 2007