  1. how when i write to the event viewer to have a clean test withought :
    thnaks i nadvance
    peleg
    =?Utf-8?B?cGVsZWdrMQ==?=, Aug 10, 2007

  2. First decide what event log you want to use
    You can create your own log using this script
    http://dev.thatsit.net.au/samples/wsh/logs/eventlog/lgevvb05.htm

    to write an event
    http://dev.thatsit.net.au/samples/wsh/logs/eventlog/lgevvb20.htm

    this is for windows scripting host, I assume its much the same in asp.net

    Actually I just had a look, try System.Diagnostics.EventLog
    you seem to be able to do the same using this class, although I have not
    done so myself

    ThatsIT.net.au, Aug 10, 2007