ws-i validation tool, BP1212 failed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by kit, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. kit

    kit Guest

    Hello,

    I was running the ws-i validation tool on a simple hello world web service
    and I'm getting a failure on the assertion BP1212.

    Asserion BP1212 is: "The envelope contains exactly one part accessor element
    for each of the wsdl:part elements bound to the envelope's corresponding
    soapbind:body element."

    The failure message is: "The content of the soap:Body element is
    inconsistent with its description. The envelope does not contain exactly one
    part accessor element for each of the wsdl:part elements bound to the
    envelope's corresponding soapbind:body element."

    I run analyser on both log and wsdl.

    Is this a known issue that I have to just live with or can I do something
    about it? How critical is this assertion failure for interop with other
    platforms?

    Thanks,

    Kit

    kit, Feb 13, 2007

  2. kit

    kit Guest

    Oh, and should probably mention that WebService was created using .NET 2.0
    and VS 2005

    Thanks,
    Kit

    kit, Feb 13, 2007