ws-i validation tool, BP1212 failed

kit

Hello,

I was running the ws-i validation tool on a simple hello world web service
and I'm getting a failure on the assertion BP1212.

Asserion BP1212 is: "The envelope contains exactly one part accessor element
for each of the wsdl:part elements bound to the envelope's corresponding
soapbind:body element."

The failure message is: "The content of the soap:Body element is
inconsistent with its description. The envelope does not contain exactly one
part accessor element for each of the wsdl:part elements bound to the
envelope's corresponding soapbind:body element."

I run analyser on both log and wsdl.

Is this a known issue that I have to just live with or can I do something
about it? How critical is this assertion failure for interop with other
platforms?

Thanks,

Kit

kit

Oh, and should probably mention that WebService was created using .NET 2.0
and VS 2005

Thanks,
Kit