WS-I profile validation through Eclipse plugin

Veerle

Hi,

I have a WSDL + webservice that I think is WS-I profile 1.1 compliant.
In order to be sure I installed the Web Services Tools plugin for
Eclipsse (http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/ws/) which contains a WS-I
validator. When I click validate on the WSDL file I get a message that
the validation passed. But there's no report telling me all the stuff
that has been checked. For all I know, maybe there was only a check to
see if the WSDL was valid XML.... Is there a way to modify some
settings to get a validation report where all the stuff is stated that
was checked?

I also installed SoapUI and its WS-I validation plugin. There I get a
nice report. But it only checks WS-I profile 1.0 compliancy and I want
to check WS-I profile 1.1 compliancy.

Maybe anyone knows another tool that checks WS-I profile 1.1
compliancy and generates a nice report?

Veerle