WSDL Parser

raina.siddharth

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to parse a WSDL file to pull information about a particular
web service such as function names, its parameters and its return
types. I'm able to successfully capture the basic data types, but when
it comes to functions returning DataSets or Xml document, the type
return is <any> as defined in the schema at
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

Is there any way I can capture DataSet or Xml as a type? I do not want
to know its what tables are there in a dataset. All I want is DataSet
to be recognized as a data type like any other basic types.

Your input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Sid