    I want to use the new WS-Attachments capabilities of WSE on my Win98
    winforms client. Can I do this?

    -Paul
    Paul Colton, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Paul Colton

    MSFT Guest

    MSFT, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Paul Colton

    Paul Colton Guest

    The article doesn seem to help, here is why: The article shows you how to do
    it, but you still need to install WSE on the client, and the docs say WSE is
    NOT supported under Win98. So how are Win98 clients to talk to WSE enabled
    web services?

    Paul Colton, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Paul Colton

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Paul,

    Unfortunately, we can't use WSE on windows 98.

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)