WSE & Win98

Paul Colton

I want to use the new WS-Attachments capabilities of WSE on my Win98
winforms client. Can I do this?

-Paul

Paul Colton

The article doesn seem to help, here is why: The article shows you how to do
it, but you still need to install WSE on the client, and the docs say WSE is
NOT supported under Win98. So how are Win98 clients to talk to WSE enabled
web services?