wxperl

M.O.B. i L.

abcd said:
suport wxperl all function which include in wx for c++?

"For the most part the wxPerl API closely mirrors the C++ API. When the
C++ and Perl API differ, a wxPerl-specific note in the manual explains
how the function calls translate to Perl."
<http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/documentation.html>.

I don't know more than this.

BTW I installed Wx (with OpenGL support) using cpan. It was very
difficult to do on Kubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron because one has to install a
lot of development libraries. But in the end it worked.