wxPython and CheckListBox

ncookson

I am trying to add a caption or title to the box drawn around a
checklistbox and having no luck. Is there a way to do this?
I am using python 2.3.4 and wxPython 2.5 on a windows platform.

Noel

Ed Leafe

I am trying to add a caption or title to the box drawn around a
checklistbox and having no luck. Is there a way to do this?
I am using python 2.3.4 and wxPython 2.5 on a windows platform.

I don't think you can do it directly. What you might want to try is to
create a StaticBoxSizer with the label you want, and add the checkbox
to that sizer. Then add the StaticBoxSizer to the panel's layout
instead of the checkbox.

___/
/
__/