wxPython and Chinese characters in Unicode?

carroll

Does wxPython handle Unicode strings (specifically, Unihan strings,
with Chinese characters) easily?

I'm writing an app to help me explore the Chinese character sets, and
can do basic displays of the characters in Tkinter, but Tkinter looks
daunting as I try to grow the app beyond a simple display. wxPython
looks easier to use; but will it handle Chinese characters?

Cliff Wells

Does wxPython handle Unicode strings (specifically, Unihan strings,
with Chinese characters) easily?

I'm writing an app to help me explore the Chinese character sets, and
can do basic displays of the characters in Tkinter, but Tkinter looks
daunting as I try to grow the app beyond a simple display. wxPython
looks easier to use; but will it handle Chinese characters?

You will get better responses to wxPython-related questions on the
wxPython mailing list:

http://www.wxpython.org/maillist.php

Regards,