wxPython - what classes are available?

moff

There seems to be a heck of a lot of wxEWindows classes available.
Can someone tell me (or send me a link of) what is compatable with
wxPython?

It can't be the whole lot, can it?

(Wow, wxPython looks GREAT!)

Peter L Hansen

moff said:
There seems to be a heck of a lot of wxEWindows classes available.
Can someone tell me (or send me a link of) what is compatable with
wxPython?

It can't be the whole lot, can it?

(Wow, wxPython looks GREAT!)

(a) yes it does. :)

(b) It's called wxWidgets now, not wxWindows.

(c) As far as I know, effectively all classes are provided in
wxPython which are not already provided by standard Python.
For example, wxList is not provided, since Python has its
own lists. Similarly with networking and threads. The GUI
stuff is pretty much complete.

(d) Download wxPython, install, and run the demo. It shows
*everything* (roughly speaking)...

-Peter