  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    I am using apples Xcode. I can't get the app to run HELP!
    Joe, Mar 4, 2009

  2. Joe

    red floyd Guest

    Joe wrote:
    > I am using apples Xcode. I can't get the app to run HELP!

    You have an error on line 42 of your program.
    red floyd, Mar 4, 2009

  3. red floyd wrote:
    > Joe wrote:
    >> I am using apples Xcode. I can't get the app to run HELP!

    > You have an error on line 42 of your program.

    Actually, you misunderstood the OP. There is no error in his program, he
    cannot run the compiler.
    I suppose it has more to do with the phase of the moon. The fact it is
    aligned with pluto doesn't help of course.

    --
    Michael
    Michael DOUBEZ, Mar 4, 2009
  4. Joe

    Guest

    > Actually, you misunderstood the OP. There is no error in his program, he
    > cannot run the compiler.
    > I suppose it has more to do with the phase of the moon. The fact it is
    > aligned with pluto doesn't help of course.
    >
    > --
    > Michael

    no, no, no! you've got it all wrong it's that
    uranus looks bigger than the moon so you can't see
    what you're typing.

    the error you can't see is a code 32 red minus error: you're trying to
    use xcode on vista
    , Mar 4, 2009
  5. Joe

    red floyd Guest

    Jeff Schwab wrote:
    > wrote:
    >>> Actually, you misunderstood the OP. There is no error in his program, he
    >>> cannot run the compiler.
    >>> I suppose it has more to do with the phase of the moon. The fact it is
    >>> aligned with pluto doesn't help of course.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Michael

    >> no, no, no! you've got it all wrong it's that
    >> uranus looks bigger than the moon

    > Well, I never!

    That's what I've heard! :)
    red floyd, Mar 4, 2009
  6. Joe wrote:
    > I am using apples Xcode. I can't get the app to run HELP!

    Good thing that you informed us. Thanks.
    Juha Nieminen, Mar 4, 2009
  7. Joe

    dmac

    Joined: