xilinx simprim compilation error

Pinhas

Hello
I am tring to compile it /simprim_VITAL.vhd with GHDL (free VHDL
simulator) and get errors regarding:
simprim_VITAL.vhd:153574:57: variable "write_b_read_a" is not visible
here

This is a vriable declared in process with strange way:
VITALBehavior : process

variable Tviol_ADDRA0_CLKA_posedge : std_ulogic := '0';
.... variable Write_B_Read_A : memory_collision_type :=
Write_B_Read_A;

My question why to initialize with the same value (Write_B_Read_A).

Georg Acher

http://groups.google.de/group/comp....st&q=acher+ghdl&rnum=7&hl=de#0bc1aafecb71755f