XML and AdRotator

Bren

Hi All

I am looking for guidance on expanding the AdRotaor control, I may be using
the wrong control for this so any suggestions will be much appreciated.

I want to put a latest secured contracts display on our company intranet
home page which will display an image and a brief description of the
contract.

At present on the home page of our intranet I have put an AdRotator which
works fine for dispalying images but how would I get it to display the brief
description along side the image.

I am thinking I should be using some kind of XML/XSL translation so any
guidance would be great.

In Summary

On the Intranet home page I want to read from an XML document which contains
records of several secured contracts, each record will have an image, a
brief description, contract cost and Contract Manager.

I want it to choose at random one of these records and display the Image to
the right with the rest of the info to the left of the image.

TIA

Bren