XML Parser

Anibal FREIRE ROBALINO

I understand the goal of XML and I have worked with statics XML pages.

in fact I wish to know how can I get XML doc given by a partner (externa
l server) in order to insert it on my site with my own XSLT.

XML doc format (belong to a partner) contains news that vairiate day by
day, so my problem is how can I get the xml doc and make it works onto
my page by updating it day per day automatically.

thanks a lot.

Anibal

Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Jul 1 14:57:45 2003 depuis l'IP : 212.94.163.140 [VIP 712054014921]