XML Viewer Physical Path

Steven

Hello

In my asp.net app I'm using a xml viewer to display an xml document. I have
several xml documents under C:\MyWebS\XMLDocs folder. Depending on the user
selection I will be passing the right XML document path to xml viewer. When
run the code, its giving an error -"C\MyWebs\XMLDocs\Page1.xml" is a
physical path. I do not want to store the xml files under wwwroot folder.
This is how I'm doing this:

this.XmlViewer.DocumentSource = XMLPathToSave ; //XMLPathToSave is the
physical path for the XML File
this.XmlViewer.DataBind() ;

How should I solve this problem?

Thanks