    use ? It would be good if it's freeware.

    Thanx
    Michal
    vertigo, Nov 16, 2005

  2. vertigo

    £ukasz W. Guest

    > I am looking for software which could convert XML documents to database
    > documents like Excel, Access or Dbase documents. Do you know what can i
    > use ? It would be good if it's freeware.

    xml2db ??

    Regards
    Luk
    £ukasz W., Nov 16, 2005

  3. vertigo

    vertigo Guest

    On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:13:52 +0100, £ukasz W. <> wrote:

    >> I am looking for software which could convert XML documents to database
    >> documents like Excel, Access or Dbase documents. Do you know what can i
    >> use ? It would be good if it's freeware.

    > xml2db ??

    does it work ? I installed everything but this python script has a lot's
    of errors, after repairing some of them a managed to read my XML documents
    but when i received
    SQL errors while creating database i gave up. I lost 2 hours. xml2db is
    not worth nothing....
    vertigo, Nov 16, 2005