XMLSpy - Creating Schema produces more than one root element

Fendi Baba

Hi everyone I am new in this so please bear with me.

I am trying to create a schema for a Quotation document. I created the
creating the forms using Microsoft Infopath. I am creating my own
schema using XMLSpy. However when I try to use the Schema in Infopath,
its says that it can only create based on one root element implying, I
have more than one. The sample files that came with XMLSpy also shows
more than one root element though the XSd file generated does produces
only one root file.

Can someone help me? I do I ensure I only have one root element?