XSD File and Database View

Lucky

hi Guys!
i've faced very very strange problem. i don't know whether it is a
problem or its the feature of the .net 2.0. I'd made some Dataset using
XSD file. in this XSD files i've created 3 tables and defined some
constraint in them. i generated Data Adapter and everything was working
fine. Then i made change in the database. i added one column in the one
of the table and renamed the table and also created the view with the
previous name of the table so that my dataset work correctly. but what
surprised me is, my dataset didnt work. yeah, i spent hours to find out
the problem but all my R&D failed.

after lots of R&D i drop the view and again renamed the table and
everything started working back. and that surprised me.

My conclusion on this is :
-- if you have enforced constriant in the Dataset XSD files, then do
remember to modifiy tables in the file as you modify them in the
database
-- XSD file doesnt work with views. i mean if you have constraint
enabled then XSD failes to work with view as it only requires physical
tables so that constraint can be enfored.

I want your vies on my experienced because this is something i cant
find it anywhere and only experienced developers can tell me why, what
and how on this problem. please let me know if there is something i'm
missing.

thanks,
Lucky