XSL FO complex layout

Roberta

Hi all,
I'm new to XSL FO and I've a problem I can't solve myself. I use XEP
3.8.1.
I have a sequence of text+prices so that text is, say, 2 or 3 lines
long, and the number must appear at the right-bottom corner.

A little draft (I put borders here but I don't need any border):
|------------------------------|
|sample text sample text sample|
| |---------|
| text sample text...| number |
|--------------------|---------|

Now, the problem is... how can I do it?

If I set <fo:inline width=...> for the number, XEP seems to ignore it.
I tried using lists (text is the list-item-label and number is the
list-item-body or viceversa) but I can't control vertical alignment...

Any idea?

Thanks
Roberta

Peter Flynn

Roberta said:
Hi all,
I'm new to XSL FO and I've a problem I can't solve myself. I use XEP
3.8.1.
I have a sequence of text+prices so that text is, say, 2 or 3 lines
long, and the number must appear at the right-bottom corner.

A little draft (I put borders here but I don't need any border):
|------------------------------|
|sample text sample text sample|
| text sample text...| number |

Now, the problem is... how can I do it?

If I set <fo:inline width=...> for the number, XEP seems to ignore it.
I tried using lists (text is the list-item-label and number is the
list-item-body or viceversa) but I can't control vertical alignment...

This is one of the reasons I prefer to use XSLT to convert to LaTeX,
where you have better control over things like this.

///Peter