XSLT problem

kanpeter

I am a newby to XSLT.

I am using Oxygen editor and saxon EE 9.2.1.2 as XSLT processor to do
my work (and the XSLT cannot be processed using some other XSLT
processors).

Is it an xsl file can be processed using all XSLT processors?

If not, anyway (such as inline command) to ensure that my xsl file
will always use saxon EE 9.2.1.2 as XSLT processor?

Martin Honnen

kanpeter said:
I am a newby to XSLT.

I am using Oxygen editor and saxon EE 9.2.1.2 as XSLT processor to do
my work (and the XSLT cannot be processed using some other XSLT
processors).

Is it an xsl file can be processed using all XSLT processors?

If not, anyway (such as inline command) to ensure that my xsl file
will always use saxon EE 9.2.1.2 as XSLT processor?

The point of having a standardized XSLT language is to be able to allow
various conforming implementations to process XSLT stylesheets. And
there are by now a couple of XSLT 2.0 processors, besides Saxon.

Of course if you use Saxon specific extensions and don't write the
stylesheet in a way that it works when those extension functions or
elements are not present your stylesheet will simply give an error in
other XSLT processors.

If your question is specific to configuring the Oxygen editor that it
always use Saxon to execute a certain stylesheet then ask in an Oxygen
support forum.