    Does anyone know how to disable this popup?

    Thanks in advance,
    Steve
    Steve Harris, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Steve Harris

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Steve,

    By disabling the two options, the warning message should disappear. On the
    message box, there is a check box "in the future, do not show this
    warning". If you check it, will the message box be pop up again?

    Luke
    [MSFT], Sep 13, 2004

  3. Steve Harris

    Steve Harris Guest

    Hi Luke,

    My version is IE6 SP1 (version 6.0.2800.1106) installed from my MSDN
    subscription discs.
    How do I get the version you are using?

    Steve

    Steve Harris, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Steve Harris

    [MSFT] Guest

    [MSFT], Sep 15, 2004
  5. Steve Harris

    Steve Harris Guest

    Steve Harris, Sep 16, 2004
  6. Steve Harris

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Steve,

    You can open the registry on your computer and check following keys

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
    Settings\WarnonZoneCrossing
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
    Settings\WarnOnPostRedirect

    What is the value? If the warning is disabled, they should be zero.

    Regards,

    Luke
    [MSFT], Sep 17, 2004
  7. Steve Harris

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Steve,

    I aslo reproduce the problem with your code or your site. The warning
    message bos actually was displayed even I has disabled in IE. After further
    research, I found this is a security feature of IE. It only occur after we
    submit a form and we are
    redirected to a non-secure page to handle the request. The warning dialog
    will be displayed. It is a "by design" issue. The only work around is to
    redirect on client side. For example, after handle the request, we can
    write some script code to client like "window.navigate(...)".

    If you have further questions, please feel free to let me know.

    Luke
    [MSFT], Sep 20, 2004
  8. Steve Harris

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Steve,

    Did you still have any concern on it? If you need more assistance, please
    feel free to let me know.

    Luke
    [MSFT], Sep 22, 2004
  9. Luke

    I've encountered the same problem with a C# application which is hosting the
    WebBrowser, even after implementing the IInternetSecurityManager interface
    there doesn't seem to be anyway to prevent this dialog from being displayed.
    Is this true, the application I'm writing is designed to run unattended but
    hits a third party web site which causes this problem so the application
    halts until a user clicks a button.

    Regards

    John Constant

    John Constant, Oct 14, 2004