Your opinion matters: Online academic survey ($10 reward possible)

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Justine, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. Justine

    Justine Guest

    Hello,

    My name is Xingpu, a PhD student in Journalism from Southern Illinois
    University. I am doing an online survey on people's opinions about
    Internet advertising and would like to invite a diversity of people to
    participate. The more diverse, the better. That is why I am here.

    Your views are very valuable and will contribute considerably to
    academic research and the healthy development of the Internet. I would
    greatly appreciate if you could spare some time to complete the brief
    survey, posted at:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=731861922752

    As a "thank you" for completing the survey, all respondents will be
    eligible for a prize drawing for one of twenty $10 gift cards.

    Here is the link for the survey again:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=731861922752
    (If it does not work, please copy and paste the link into your browser
    window.)

    Participation in the survey is voluntary. If you have any questions and
    concerns, you can email me. Thank you for your time and support!

    Xingpu
    Justine, Mar 21, 2006