|18|80004005|Automation_error_Unspecified_error_

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Khaled Omar, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. Khaled Omar

    Khaled Omar Guest

    I found this error in our IIS server logs, it happens
    randomly, does anyone know the reason I have searched
    google but didn't find a solution, we are using Oracle
    database with Oracle ODBC driver, the Anonymous user in
    IIS is configure to be an admin, so any idea?

    Khaled Omar, Jan 21, 2004