2 tables and 2 relationships in a datagrid

Guest

Hi guys,
I have 2 tables. First one is "Cities" and second one is "Reservations". In reservations table I have 2 fields to contain FromCity and ToCity IDs. But I have no idea to bind all of this data in same datagrid. Thanks for any help. Bye
Ozer

Craig Deelsnyder

Hi guys,
I have 2 tables. First one is "Cities" and second one is "Reservations".
In reservations table I have 2 fields to contain FromCity and ToCity
IDs. But I have no idea to bind all of this data in same datagrid.
Thanks for any help. Bye
Ozer

here's the quick answer (see the 3rd post):

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=pBjGcVYuBHA.1572@cpmsftngxa07&rnum=2

and for background information, all you ever want to know about setting up
relationships in DataSets, etc.