2to3 urllib.URLopener -> urllib.request.URLopener

Chris McDonald

Howdy,

I was going through, evaluating how hard a project would be to move
over to a hybrid codebase of python2 and python3 using 2to3. I found
that while it would convert most other urllib renames and moves, 2to3
currently leaves urllib.URLopener as is, instead of changing it to go
via the request module.

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, so thought I'd bring it up to the list.

-Chris 'Wraithan' McDonald