3 tier and LINQ

Redhair

In a ASP.NET 3.5 development, I plan to use T-SQL for data retrieval between
SQL db and Data layer, but LINQ between Data and Biz Logic layer.

Or use complex SQL statement to retrieve data from db in data layer and only
fill data to biz logic object and execute some logic in biz logic layer?

Göran Andersson

Redhair said:
In a ASP.NET 3.5 development, I plan to use T-SQL for data retrieval
between
SQL db and Data layer, but LINQ between Data and Biz Logic layer.

Or use complex SQL statement to retrieve data from db in data layer and
only
fill data to biz logic object and execute some logic in biz logic layer?

You should only fetch the data that you need from the database, so there
isn't really any use for LINQ between the business logic layer and the
data layer.