400 bad request with xhtml

Stefan Rijkaart

Hello,

I have a strange problem. I have a page (igolf.gvn.nl/b) which works
fine on a mobile device without xhtml (e.g. chtml device). When I load
the page from an (xhtml) Siemens S55 (or any other Siemens) device the
page still loads fine, but when clicking on a link (href) a "400 bad
request" error occurs.

The real strange thing is that these pages are just simple (x-)html,
so no strange scripting in asp or aspx. When I upload these same html
pages to a Unix (Linux) server and request the exact same pages from
the Siemens S55 the link works fine and I get no 400 bad request.

This indicates to my opinion that the html itself is not the problem,
nor is the Siemens. It looks like the configuration of the server is
the problem, but why and how. The web.config cannot be the reason of
the problem as this is not used by html pages, it should use the old
asp dlls.

Does anyone have a idea. Please help as this is a very frustrating
issue and I need to solve it quickly.

Regards
Stefan