A delicious word salad.

jacob navia

Prepared by Herbert Rosenau

<quote>
If naiva were able to know C he would not tell anybody that his
properitary compiler that is not fully compilant to the standard
(doesn't matter if C89 or C99). If his knowledge of the standard were
really that what you says he would never claim that his compiler were
one that can present as compilant.

here in this group is one who sells lccw32 as the only C
comiler on the only OS that ever exists. Whenever an arikle comes up
that asks something the naiva has nothing better to do than to praise
his to true C incompatible commerial product as the only solution.

he prises his commercial,
properitary thing as if it were the only compiler for the only OS on
the world. I see him spamming for that nearly dayly.

Here is only one person who is spamming for a compiler in this group,
knowing that it is not comilant to the standard by ignoring the
standard.

It doesn't matter that his compiler can used under some condition for
free whil he requests money for it. There is no guarantee that
regardless of which option you uses you can ever compile a full
standard conform program - if C89 or C99 at all because naiva has
until today not understund what the standard says and for what the
standard exist.

I'm really tired to get spammed for that shit even as he has its own
group that gets avoided by anybody as it looks kile - else he would
not spam.

<end quote>

Kenny McCormack

Prepared by Herbert Rosenau

<quote>
If naiva were able to know C he would not tell anybody that his
properitary compiler that is not fully compilant to the standard
(doesn't matter if C89 or C99). If his knowledge of the standard were
really that what you says he would never claim that his compiler were
one that can present as compilant.

(and so on)

It is delicious. Goes well with a nice chianti.

And fava beans...

This Herbert guy really is a moron, in more ways than I can count.

Nick Keighley

Prepared by Herbert Rosenau
<quote>
If naiva were able to know C he would not tell anybody that his
properitary compiler that is not fully compilant to the standard
(doesn't matter if C89 or C99). If his knowledge of the standard were
really that what you says he would never claim that his compiler were
one that can present as compilant.

<end quote>

I'm guessing his first language isn't english. Perhaps he should put
his posts throgh a spell checker (as if I had room to talk...) to
start with.