a question to run a Python program using PMW

Wennie Hwang

Hi,
I am new to Python and I am trying to run an old program. I do not know what version this old program was running back in 2001 ( I know it was run successfully). I got the source codes from the office and I downloaded Python 2.3 and Pmw 1.2. when ran the program I got the following message

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BidderUI.py", line 12, in ?
import os.path, string, Pmw
File "C:\Python23\Pmw\__init__.py", line 35, in ?
__import__(_loader)
ImportError: No module named Pmw_1_2.lib.PmwLoader

I did create Pmw.py by running bunddlepmw.py. I also find PmwLoader.py under the PMW_1_2/lib directory. Does anyone know how to fix this? did I miss any steps ?

Thanks

Wennie