    webfrom.....

    how can i do that?

    Thanks

    Alan Ho, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Alan Ho

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    You can to do that in code by having a Label where you now have the
    databinding expression. In ItemdataBound event, set the text to the label
    from the data source field that you look for (pressing the button can change
    a flag variable on page, which the logic in ItemdataBound uses to determine
    which filed to look for).

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 11, 2005