Access Denied when reading directory information on another server

DM

Hi, I am reading directory information (directory name and size) on
another server. I am impersonating a user account via web.config.
This account has admin rights but I get this: "Exception Details:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path
"\\crwfs1\projects13\HR Test" is denied."

Is there a way to bypass "restricted/protected" directories to
retrieve just the name and size of it.

Thanks for your help!

Ken Schaefer

You say that the account has "admin rights" - admin rights to the remote
share? Or admin rights locally? The account needs to have appropriate rights
to the remote share (share permissions), and files & folders (NTFS
permissions).

Cheers
Ken

: