Activating toolbar item from javascript

DanaBulpett

How can I activate an item in the toolbar from javascript as if the
user had clicked on that item?

Thanks in advance

DanaBulpett

Which toolbar?

PointedEars
--
var bugRiddenCrashPronePieceOfJunk = (
)  // Plone, register_function.js:16

The "Check" (spell check) item in the google toolbar.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Thomas said:
How can I activate an item in the toolbar from javascript as if the
user had clicked on that item?
Which toolbar?
[...]

The "Check" (spell check) item in the google toolbar.

I presume it is not generally possible (so it would not be a question of
how) since extensions like these usually run outside of the sandbox while
user code runs within. The Google Toolbar API documentation also provides
no information to that end, so it would appear you can only try and UTSL.

PointedEars