    other sites I want the message to appear.

    Thanks,

    Susan

    susan, Jan 4, 2007

  2. susan

    Bergamot Guest

    Why don't you go ask Microsoft? They have their own newsgroups, such as

    BTW, your question has probably been asked and answered there numerous
    times before. Take a gander through the google group archives and you
    may resolve this yourself.

    Bergamot, Jan 4, 2007

  3. susan

    Anthony Guest

    For all I know, when I created my site, a security message related to
    ActiveX appeared when I viewed the site in my browser. However, once
    the site was uploaded to the web, the security message did not appear
    again. I think it might be one of those things that you have to find
    out about. However, if your uploading your site to the web, I wouldn't
    worry about it so much.

    Anthony, Jan 4, 2007