Using ActiveX in asp.net

Discussion in '.NET' started by Reno, Jul 20, 2011.

  1. Reno

    Reno

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:

    I become crazy !!!

    I would like to use an ActiveX control RealPlay.ocx in asp.net app. In my aspx page i wrote :

    Code (Text):

    Code (Text):
    <object  id=&quot;AV_RealPlayX&quot; style=&quot;width: 100%; height: 100%;&quot; classid=&quot;CLSID:30209FBC-57EB-4F87-BF3E-740E3D8019D2&quot;
     codebase=&quot;RealPlayX/RealPlayX.ocx&quot; &gt;&lt;/object>

    It's work fine on localhost.
    On remotly pc (with security level in IE on lower), IE ask me or instal this ocx but it's don't work....(little red cross)

    Of course this ocx it's well register on the server

    This ocx need some other dll

    How can i solve that ??

    Upload to the client all dll needed by the ocx??

    Use interop, but the control not appear on the toolbox

    It's maybe an iis configuration issue???

    Please help me

    thank you for replies

    Reno

    Reno, Jul 20, 2011