Using DICOM (ActiveX ctrl) in ASP Net with C#

jayender.vs

Hello ,
I need to add a ActiveX control ...the Dicomviewer in ASP>net ..
I am able to do it fine in C# project but not in web application
I add that Dicom dll (.ocx file) in my ASP.Net form so it added like
this:

Code:
<OBJECT id="Viewer" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT:..........

I need to access this Viewer in my C# coding so that i can add image to
that Dicom Viewer.
please help me dude ,

thanks,
Jayender

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

in a web application, an ocx is hosted by the browser, you the server code
can not access it. your c# code can control the emittion of the <object> tab
and parameters, but can not access the ocx.

accessing the ocx can only be done with javascript. you can emit javascript
from your c# code that will set the parameters you want. when accessing
active/c control from client script you must check that the readyState == 4
(control is loaded).

-- bruce

jayender.vs

Well thanks a lot for ur reply Bruce...
in my OCX control there is no readyState in the OCX properties.
then i tried like this:
Code:
<script language="javascript">
function Dicom()
{
var Dicom = new DicomObjects.DicomImage();
Dicom.FileImport("C:\\pcinfo.bmp", "", "");
document.Form1.Viewer.Images.Add(Dicom);
}
</script>
Here the error is: it doesnt know what is Dicom objects is ... but i
have added the OCX control through Add References .. and i can view it
in my references.
is there any other possiblities to access it.

waiting for ur reply
this is my mail id : (e-mail address removed)

thanks,
Jayender