Add header text dynamically in a datagrid with templatecolumns?

SK

Hello,

I have a dg, which uses templatecolumns. Now I would
like to assing the header text of these columns, with the
names I have in my dataset. But I dont get how to do that.
Here is my dg:

<asp:datagrid id="dg" ... AutoGenerateColumns="False">
<Columns>
<asp:TemplateColumn>
<ItemTemplate>
<%#container.dataitem("somevalue")%>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>
</Columns>
</asp:datagrid>

thanks for any suggestion.

Elton Wang

Try

dg.Columns[index].HeaderText = HeaderName;

HTH,

Elton Wang
(e-mail address removed)