Adding a New Row in Datagrid

Satish

How to add a new row to a datagrid. i read a column could be added
dynamically to datagrid.same way how can we add a row dynamycally after
binding the datatable to the grid.

Many thanks
satish

Mike Moore [MSFT]

Hi Satish,

The datagrid does not have any built-in support for this. I've seen a
couple workarounds. One used a round trip to the server to add a row to the
data and then the datagrid had an extra row. I've also seen people make
creative use of the footer so that it becomes an extra row. What's more
common is to add data entry fields outside of the datagrid.

I hope this helps.

Thank you, Mike
Microsoft, ASP.NET Support Professional